17th IAEE European Conference | Register today and plan your stay in Athens
Registrations for the 17th IAEE European Conference are still open. Make sure you register in time and plan your travel to Athens.
All Conference registrants are eligible to attend the following side events, finding themselves at the intersection of science, culture, and networking.
Wednesday, September 21
- First on the list is the PhD Day Seminars, primarily but not exclusively meant for PhD students and young professionals.
- On the evening of the same day, we will welcome all Conference attendees in a Reception, so they can get a feel for the venue with great company, at the Open Air Theatre of the American College of Greece.
- The first day ends with a taste of Athens nightlife and the Athens Happy Hour.
Thursday, September 22
- The opening day of the Conference will end up to an hour-long private tour to the Acropolis Museum, one of the 10 best museums in the world. If you didn't have the chance to visit it so far, you 'll be mesmerized by the artefacts of Ancient Greece.
- The night will finish with the Gala Dinner served at the restaurant of the Museum, looking right at the magnificence of the Parthenon.
Friday, September 23
- On the second day of the Conference, delegates will get to visit the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, where they will be able to admire a painting exhibition by the famous Greek artist Konstantinos Spyropoulos.
- Dinner will follow at the spectacular "Lighthouse" of the SNFCC, offering a 360 view of the city of Athens.
Saturday, September 24
- We coudn't omit a tour at the Acropolis Hill, so the last day's event is dedicated to a guided visit to the magnificent Parthenon.
Check more details on our events and make the necessary reservations here.
Looking forward to welcoming you all in Athens!