Join the Hellenic Association for Energy Economics and be part of a respected community of energy professionals. Enhance your knowledge and get a broader understanding on energy, environment and economy related trends.
Choose the Membership Type that better suits your profile and reap our 2021 benefits!
A few words about HAEE
HAEE constitutes an independent, non-profit research and professional organization which strives to provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of knowledge, information & experience among energy industry experts, academic, government and other professionals interested in energy, environment and economy issues.
HAEE is the Greek official affiliate of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE), was founded in 2015, and has a global orientation welcoming the participation of researchers and practitioners from around the world interested in energy, environmental and economic related subjects.
In the HAEE we facilitate:
- Qualitative information flow and exchange of ideas
- Development and education of students and energy professionals
- High Quality Research
We accomplish this through:
- Organizing international and regional conferences
- Promoting training initiatives in the energy and economic sector
- Building networks of energy concerned professionals
In our effort to broaden our services, publications, and objectives, we have developed a Membership Program with detailed benefits.
- One-year full subscription to HAEE & IAEE
- Voting rights at HAEE & IAEE
- Exclusive member access to HAEE Reports & Briefs (https://www.haee.gr/publications/haee-publications/)
- One complimentary subscription to IAEE leading publications: “Energy Journal”, “Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy”, “Energy Forum”
- Priority invitation & reduced rates to HAEE annual Energy Transition Symposium, a landmark event in Greece and in the broader SE European region
- Reduced rates to IAEE international conferences & events
- Complimentary access to HAEE & IAEE Conference Proceedings (presentations / academic papers)
- Free access to IAEE & HAEE online members list
- Paper/report publication at HAEE website and monthly newsletter (subject to peer review) and IAEE publication “Energy Journal”
NEW Benefits 2021
- Complimentary access to HAEE online “Greek Energy Market Quarterly Snapshot”, featuring quantitative data of the Greek energy market (1st edition available within Jan 2021)
- 10% discount for online participation in the open market programs of Europe’s top energy business school, Energy Delta Institute, HAEE’s strategic partner (Valid from 1/1/2021 up until 31/12/2021)
Learn more on HAEE Membership Types & Rates
Important note: All membership types are active for one Calendar Year, starting the day of the payment until December 31st of the same year.